So you are planning to get your home a brand new look and a new color palette in the process? That’s great but locating a really good painter to get your home painted just the way you wanted, and within the slated budget can be a little hard. Sure, you can locate some of the top professional painters through various search engines, but these firms usually charge exorbitant rates. And that’s why you may want to check out these following tips to pick out a reliable painter for your home.
- Research: The first thing that you need to do is to harness the power of the internet. Apart from searching online for professional painters in your current location, you may also want t check out various sites that list our professional painters and even rank and rate them accordingly. You can then contact these painters by phone, check out their backgrounds as well as past projects online and then decide who you would prefer to handle your project. You can get stated by searching online for interior painting company as that should display the list of local firms who specialize in interior decoration.
- Get a referral: There may be a friend or a business associate, whose home you admire a lot, especially for its ‘appearance’. You may want to ask them about the painter that they had used for the project and get a referral from them. You can then contact the painter and the good news is that you may even get a discounted rate as a result of the referral itself. Just Google Painters in Henderson or you can even search for other professional painters in your current location that can provide you with the requisite services at fantastic rates.
- Check out Houzz: You can also check out the design and home improvement website, Houzz. It should showcase a lot of professional painters in and around your current location and you may even be able to check out their profile as well as portfolio. This should enable you to get a better idea of their work and the quality that you can expect with your own project as well. You would need to register on the site, and once you do, you should list out exactly what you need – for example, are you looking for an exterior painter or do you need someone to re-paint the cabinets? You need to be specific regarding your current requirements and the website would provide you with more than a few matches for the same.
- Yelp: You can also use online websites like Yelp to locate the professional painters you need. Chances are that you should be able to locate the right painter for your project with ease. Yelp should definitely help with the same – it will enable you to connect with the local professional painters and you can contact them and discuss your project with them. You can then get a free estimate as well and use all the information collated so far, to sort through the various painters.
- Angie’s list: You can also search websites like Angie’s list which should list out all the local painters in your area under their directory. Similar to Houzz, Angie’ list would ask you for details regarding your current need and help you find more than a few matches.
These are some of the ways that you can contact a reliable paint company or painters in your local are, who are completely professional and reliable at the same time. You would want your home to stand ot for the right reason and with the right painter, you should be able to do just that. Do remember to check out the various online reviews of these painters before you select one to handle your project; this should help you select the right man for the project at hand.